Áudio tourThe Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve
About the questAssistir Vídeo
Welcome to The Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve! You, our brave pioneers, will venture into a world of great history and science. You will see the world as it once was--specifically, you will journey to Kingsley Plantation, Fort Caroline, and an estuary.
By the end of this field trip, you will be able to:
1) Explain the history of Fort Caroline.
2) Detail how the people of Fort Caroline are similar to the pilgrims who came over on the Mayflower.
3) Name plants and animals found in estuaries, including invasive species.
4) Help other people protect estuaries.
5) Understand the life of slaves on Kingsley Plantation.
So, buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride!
1) The Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve is a virtual field trip for social studies, science, and English 5th-grade classes.
2) Six lesson plans are included.
3) Editor notes contain links to affiliate sites and learning resources.
Esta missão contém enigmas e mistérios. Você pode resolvê-los procurando pistas no local. Respostas corretas desbloqueiam novos desafios. Procure esta missão no app da izi.TRAVEL. Baixe agora para começar.
Nenhum comentário aindaEscreva a primeira análise